Are you interested in learning how to be more self-sufficient? A mini-farm can help you do just that. What is a mini-farm? In short, it’s a small farming effort that you put forth at your home regardless of its size.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- Questions you should ask before you start your mini-farm;
- How to build a small greenhouse;
- How to build a full size root cellar and a mini-root cellar;
- What you need to know about choosing seeds;
- How to know when your vegetables are ready to harvest;
- Things you should ask before choosing fruit trees;
- How to start a container garden;
- Important information about raising chickens;
- How to make your own chicken feed;
- How to preserve your produce;
And much more. Having a mini-farm can help you save money and be less reliant on commercial goods. You get to be in control of your food and know if there are any preservatives or pesticides involved in the food. You can have farm fresh eggs and delicious produce for your family.
Mini-farming is fun for the whole family! You can get your children involved by building them a raised garden bed with the layout found in this great eBook.
Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, and find "BONUS: Your FREE Gift"
chapter right after the introduction or after the conclusion.
Download your copy of "Mini Farming"
by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now With 1-Click"